Friday 18 February 2011

Vivaan Shah 7 Khoon Maaf


Filmy Vivaan Shah 7 Khoon MaafThursday, February 17, 2011Filmycinema Home Cinema | Film critic | Bikini Babes | Actress pictures | Ticketing | This story to a friend email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner: subscribe by email



Vivaan Shah 7 Khoon Maaf

His father is an award-winning actor and is known for its performance, but Jackie Shah college course son Vivaan do was quite nervous while sharing space on the screen with his veteran Dad in his first film "7 Khoon Maaf".


"Our characters are interesting and the two characters were very colorful picturisation;" but there is a large contrast between the two characters. I was not nervous playing with my father. Whenever he was on the game, I was motivated and pay even more, "says Vivaan, 21, who feels" Albert Pinto KB gussa itsuki Koizumi ata hai "is the best film of his father and his mistress."

"With my father is such a great player, there will be a pressure on me. I'll try my best to look at in a healthy manner so that the pressure will be a positive influence on me and help me to do better and better. »

Vivaan, son of Naseer, plays the fourth husband Priyanka Chopra Vishal Bhardwaj dark thriller from Director "7 Khoon Maaf".

Speaking of his character, he said: "my character aged between 17 and 40 years." I will be great to be a forensic scientist and all I build a relationship with Susanna. I have five kilograms to fit the Bill for a 40 years old. My character is already a huge contrast.

And Naseer also plays one of the seven men of Priyanka in film.

Author Ruskin Bond short story "Of seven Susanne joint"-based film captures the romantic misadventures of Susanna Anna-Marie Jean, a beautiful woman who, for 35 years, seven times married and her husbands die mysteriously.

Work on this film has been a learning experience for the student.

"I learned everything from professionalism." work on the industry, on interim ethic works; stem and efforts how both and combine in movies. I think is the most important lessons I've learned, "Vivaan, stated that, in the last year of graduation."

"7 Khoon Maaf ' is set for release Friday worldwide."

How has the role as you?

"It's a complicated question." Vishalji had seen me and me was observed when he was still in the process of molding and considering that lay the crucial character. One day he called me into his Office and asks me if I want to audition. Yet once it type observed me and told me that I have identified for the character, "said the player who wants to dip her fingers in two flavors of commercial film and film-art house."

While he began his journey acting, was the most young pas interested to cope with the camera at all.

"No, I never wanted to join in acting." I've always had this determination I don't want to be an actor, because since I was a kid, my parents in the industry, it is always something that was expected of me. There was therefore a provision I get these (friends) will show not a player. I thought that I'll be an engineer or anything, but never an actor. But this determination evaporated when Vishalji called me.

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment