Friday 18 February 2011

Priyanka Chopra on 7 Khoon Maaf


Filmy cinema Priyanka Chopra on 7 Khoon MaafThursday, February 17, 2011Filmycinema Home | Film critic | Bikini Babes | Actress pictures | Ticketing | This story to a friend email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner: subscribe by email


Priyanka Chopra on 7 Khoon Maaf


Ageing on the screen is not a mode with Bollywood divas but Priyanka Chopra, who took the challenge in 7 Khoon Maaf, says that he was indeed difficult to play a woman aged 65.

28 Years old actress plays Susanna, a character based Ruskin Bond history, with its seven man one by one in the film releasing this Friday.

"It was a challenge sir Vishal gave me." The transformation is very subtle.I observed the women around me, and how they are to a certain age. Their is no drastic change in my character. "But the interim period of the years 1940 and 1950 when she is not young and not so old was the most difficult but Vishal helped me with that"


"When the responsibility is thrown at you, you must do justice to it." For me, exhibit age Susanna was more difficult when you look at the women, they do not change considerably. "It is difficult for this subtle difference in character".

"One thing I like Susanna is that they are an eternal lover is." She is so excited that there are almost spiritual love. What I don't like not his subject is that they are very low in love and the control loses if it goes wrong. »

"I saw them as characters rather than as a father-son during the filming of the movie." It is probably because they have not all scenes. Only when sir Vivaan and Naseer were set on arrays, I could see it as the father and the son. Working with Vivaan was fun. We hung together and very well connected. It is a very talented player and it does not appear that has not adhered to before. »

To work with sir Naseer, I got to take a workshop." Who me calmed. I was very concerned at the prospect of working with him that I saw and met him in such films as Chamatkar and much more. Work with people who are in and of itself is difficult in this sentence.

"Aging was not bad, but it was very difficult for me to understand my character psyche." "I've had him so anyone with its Berne despite the fact that they are without remorse, killed seven people portray".

"I was part of the way was a great character." Not just Bollywood, our society is of male sex, but we have a point where the ready audience for films that tell a good story with characters is reached. "I am pleased to be part of this process of change."

"Acting is in your genes." He did not feel that it is his first film. We've hung on a lot and got plenty of time to spend together, because the film from the point of the Vivaan character. »

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment