Sunday 27 February 2011

I am proud of me and that I am today - Bipasha Basu

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu, whose journey in showbiz started in 1996 after winning the contest Top Model Cinthol, says she is extremely happy and proud of its achievements.

"I just make my journey has been calm, a long, from 1996 to 2011. It's just me who knows how much hard work and dedication is passed behind everything. I was honest with my profession and introduces the best of me on the screen, "Bipasha told reporters here."

Dressed in a formal white dress with black beads and the work of Mr. Séguin on her, she came to launch Versace in conjunction with Timex Group watches collection.

"I am extremely happy when I watch behind in my life." I am proud of me and also proud of what I am today. I used to dream of having such luxury brands, and now I have effortlessly both of them ", said the 32 year-old who has a fetish for watches."

"A subject I love most is the watch. You must have possession for everyone. It is also my favourite donation option.

"All watches John (Abraham) (actor) has are gifted by me." "I think that its collection is set to have a watch from Versace," she says.
-IANS



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment