Sunday 27 February 2011

Shun corruption, Shahrukh Khan tells youth

Bollywood superstar Wednesday Shahrukh Khan urged to stay away from corruption and youth make the India a better by being honest citizens.

"" The negative has change. ""There is so much corruption autour and the future can be improved by young boys and girls only, so that future generations can be proud of the country, Shah Rukh said while addressing students at the Indian Institute of planning and management (IIPM) here.

"It is my earnest - plea not to deliver any scams or corruption." Every day there are new scams by newspapers and TV. If I asked the young generation to do things that do not allow new generations embarrassed. "Just to maximize opportunities and I wish you all the best," he added.

Shah Rukh, who had hundreds of students waiting to catch a glimpse of him, had other words of wisdom to share before international annual hosting of the IIPM and DARE 2011 quiz marketing Affairs.

"Many people wonder what advice I must give their.". But I'll tell you honestly. I was a function of price with Mr Bachchan again and go to the stage, I asked him: "Mr President, you have to give advice?" He said: "go to the stage of just check if your zip is or not."

"If I did before my performance." And that's it, I you youth - make sure that all your closings are intact when you do anything in life, and all shall be well, said the actor.

45 Years old also repeated its "om shanti om" dialogue and said: "Agar end mein kuch theek sab na ho, at woh end nahi hain dosto…"Image Computing baaki hai… (If something ends well, this isn't the end, friends…the image is still pending) ".

Delay of nearly three hours left students and media drained, but large entrance to the Shah Rukh in blue Bentley thrown all minds in short time. His deadly, new look for "Don - the Chase continues" - with hair long, enough sales and a beard, Sporting the actor leaves girls asking for more.

Parkland Exotica audience was fascinated as Shah Rukh hosted quiz show in his trademark, witty style.

He joked, laughed, fired competitors legs and even took a dig at the Dean of IIPM Arindam Chaudhary long locks.

"I am sporting hair long for my new film…but that I should really learn how to keep their shampooed and straight as hair… Arindam," he quipped.

Its lining a naughty witty and has no spare some international students too. When the United States girl said she liked saris Indians, Shah Rukh, commented: "Oh here!"I'm good enough at saris untying! »
-IANS



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment